Emailing a small group from Batchbook
If you have a small group of contacts (1-20) and you'd like to send out an email to all contacts at once, you can do this right from your list page!
First you'll need to create a list of the contacts you would like to email. Click here if you would like a walk-through on how to create a list.
- If you have 1-20 contacts on a list the "Send Email" button will be visible.
- If you have over 20 contacts on the list to be emailed then you will not see the "Send Email" button.
- If there are no contacts with email addresses in the list then you will not see the "Send Email" button.
- When you hover over the "Send Email" button, a tool tip box will populate that tells you how many contacts are missing emails and how many contacts will be emailed.
1. Select the list that you'd like to work with.
2. Take a look to make sure that the list meets the criteria to use this feature by checking to see if the "Send Email" button is available.
If you hover over the "Send Email" button, a tool tip box will appear that tells you how many contacts are missing an email and how many contacts will be emailed.
When you are happy with what you see in the tool tip, click the "Send Email" button and your default email client will pop open a window to start your email for you.
The TO: field is automatically populated for you with all the email addresses from your list and your Batchbox email address should also be included in the BCC: field as well.
And that's it! Just enter the rest of your email details and you're on your way to quick emails to small groups.