MailChimp Contact Detail Widget
Staying up to date with the campaigns you send is super awesome, but staying up to date with the contacts you sent those campaigns to is even more awesome! So, we're happy to introduce the MailChimp Contact detail widget which lets you see exactly how your contacts are interacting with the campaigns you've lovingly created!
Contact Detail Page
For folks that have an email address listed in MailChimp, you'll see a handy widget on their contact detail page. This widget has a wealth of information shared from MailChimp to give you a little more insight into the interactions with your campaigns.
1. The widget shows you the recent activity for your campaigns.
- Use the drop down menu to choose which campaign you'd like to view.
- It will show: the list name (click on it to go to an archived copy of the list) and the status of that list - including date and whether it was sent, opened, etc.
2. There is also a Subscriptions section that will show you what campaigns the contact is subscribed to.
- It shows: the title of the campaign (click on it to go to list in MailChimp), the email address that is associated with that subscription, when they subscribed or unsubscribed and their star MailChimp engagement rating.
- Use the Add to List button to subscribe a contact to a list or create a new list.
- Hover and click on the X to delete an email address from one of your MailChimp lists. Important: This will remove all history for that email address on that list. If you would like to unsubscribe the contact instead, please visit MailChimp to do so.
HINT: When you update or change the first name, last name, or email address in Batchbook it will be reflected on the MailChimp side as well.