Creating Mailing Labels
Next, click on the Labels tab; then click on the "Format Labels" button.
Make your selections on what information you want to include and how you'd like it to appear:
- How would you like the name to appear?
- How would you like the labels sorted?
- Which address to use?
- Do you want to include the company name?
- Do you want to include the employees of the companies?
Once you've made these selections click the "Create PDF" button.
Depending on the size of your list, you will either be given a file right away or we will e-mail you the file after it's done processing.
Email From Batchbook With Mailing Label PDF File
1. When you receive the file, the first thing you'll see is the "Download the PFD" link. Click on this link to get a print view of your file.
2. If you have any contacts that are missing address information, they will be listed with a link to their contact page in Batchbook . The link makes it quick and easy to jump to their contact details and correct the missing information.
3. Here is a link that will take you back to the list detail page.
- If your address isn't fitting correctly in the labels when printing, make sure to check that your printing isn't scaled- make sure it's set to "none" or "actual size".
- Are you trying to create labels with Custom Field info or labels of a different size? If so, create your list, export it to a CSV file and use Mailmerge. Here is a link to how to do this in Word (mail merge).