Is Batchbox not working for you? Let us help with a few pointers! Take a look below and we'll help you troubleshoot the most common Batchbox errors. If you've confirmed all of the below are working as expected, and still no emails are making it in, send us a quick email to email@example.com and we'll be happy to look into it further for you.
We'll also be able to help troubleshoot from our end much quicker if you send us both a note about the error you're running into and forward us a copy of the email you're trying to send in. You can forward it directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emails are not making it into Batchbook
- Double check that you're using the correct Batchbox email address. You can find your Batchbox email address on the Communications page or under Settings.
- Make sure that the email address you are sending the email from is on your user contact record. You can add as many email addresses as you'd like to your contact record and they will all work with your Batchbox email address.
Forwarded emails are not connecting to the right contacts
- If you're forwarding an email - make sure the email header is the absolute very first thing the importer reads in the email. If it's not, it can trick the importer into thinking the message isn't a forwarded message. Make sure there is no signature or other text above the ====Forward==== line.
- Be sure the email address for your contact is the exact same as the email address on their contact record.
To-Do's created via Batchbox are not showing up
- Double check your To-Do formatting. Without the right subject line, the To-Do is likely to show up as a communication.